Find your next opportunity.
111 South Cascade Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80903 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Programmer/Analyst located in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a 1-year contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid position with 2 days in office per week.
- Analyze defects, including gaining a general understanding of the business issue caused by a defect
- Design resolution and have reviewed
- Code defect fix and unit test same
- Migrate code fixes to upper environments in collaboration with the Utilities senior developer.
- Support code as it progresses through UAT testing through production implementation.
- Support verification testing by business post-production deployment
- Looking for someone who has demonstrated advanced skills in developing with Java on a Linux platform.
- Knowledge of Oracle Utilities Application Framework and significant experience with the same.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Good troubleshooting, analysis, and communication skills.
Job Requisition # 37566
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $42.50 - $47.50 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.