Find your next opportunity.
1201 NW Loop 281, Suite 10 Longview, TX 75604 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Project Architect to work with a team located in Longview, TX. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
We are in search of a self-motivated and skilled Project Architect to bolster our dynamic team of design professionals. As a pivotal figure in our company, the Project Architect has the responsibility of overseeing the full scope of project document development under the guidance of the project manager. With a diverse portfolio ranging from light and heavy industrial, commercial, office to municipal structures, the Project Architect will encounter a wide variety of design challenges. Coordination with cross-functional project team members is a cornerstone of this role to help ensure exemplary work quality that adheres to established project schedules and financial targets.
- Manage all facets of project document development: Draft, review, and refine project documents in liaison with the project manager to meet the high standards of the project and the firm.
- Team coordination: Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to conceptualize and realize technical solutions that are integrated and aligned with the client’s vision and project specifications.
- Quality and efficiency: Ensure that project deliverables maintain the highest quality standards and are completed within established timelines and budget frameworks.
- Professional practice expertise: Leverage deep knowledge of architectural processes from schematic design through to project completion, consistently applying latest industry best practices.
- Client communication: Present project findings, progress, and solutions to clients and regulatory bodies in a clear and effective manner, gaining necessary approvals and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Educational background: A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Master’s degree preferred) or a related field is required.
- Professional experience: A minimum of 5-10 years as a Project Architect or 15 years as a Job Captain with a proven track record of successful projects and advanced problem-solving abilities.
- Software proficiency: Advanced skills in Revit and AutoCAD are mandatory, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and additional design software such as Adobe, RS Means, and Sketchup as advantageous.
- Certifications: Possession of an Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit or equivalent certification is preferred, demonstrating a high degree of technical expertise.
- Building code knowledge: Be well-versed in International building codes, TAS, and other regulatory standards, ensuring all designs are compliant and fit for the purpose.
- Personal attributes: Strong creative and visualization skills, combined with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation capabilities. A willingness to travel occasionally is essential to support project logistics.
- Work eligibility: Must possess the legal right to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship.
Job Requisition # 38263
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $95,000 - $115,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.