Find your next opportunity.
Project Controls Specialist
1000 East Main Street Plainfield, IN 46168 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Project Controls Specialist to work a hybrid schedule in Plainfield, IN. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension with our client.
Workers at this level are responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments with close supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop skills, and the ability to work with greater independence.
- They have an understanding of basic project controls principles and associated software.
- This position typically is assigned to White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic project controls principles.
- Project related work/school experience; Demonstrated Working Knowledge with Project Management / Project Controls Concepts / Computer Applications such as Scheduling Software, Financial Tools, Spreadsheets; Collaborative Team Member.
- The Project Controls Specialist I may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in the various organizations.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
Job Requisition #36956
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $33.21 - $38.21 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.