Find your next opportunity.
Project Manager I
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Project Manager I in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension with our client.
This is a hybrid position with 2-3 days in office per week.
This position is typically retained to manage multiple “White” or “Green I” projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix. The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e., individual contributors up to executive management).
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
- Engineering experience may be considered in lieu of PM experience
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
Job Requisition #37578
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $47.16 - $52.16 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.