Find your next opportunity.
REMOTE: Senior Electrical Engineer - Mission Critical/Data Center
Remote Seattle, WA 98134 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our engineering team is on the hunt for a Senior Electrical Engineer to help scale our mission critical project offering. In this role, you will develop, sell, and participate in the delivery of complex mission critical/data center projects while also growing the team.
- Leadership & management:
- Project performance & delivery:
- Participate in the design and development of initial electrical system concepts
- Present complex technical solutions to clients
- Attend and participate and lead client meetings
- Create proposals and launch project setup processes to ensure successful initiation.
- Performs PM duties during growth period to ensure that resource planning, financial planning, billing, and subconsultant coordination occur in a timely fashion.
- Business development & financials:
- Support development of offerings with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to development of proposals and client interviews to sell more.
- Development and maintenance of budgets and forecasts/cost projects and actively support projects that are struggling to meet financial goals (GM, billings, revenue, etc.) with strategies to get back on track.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, architectural engineering, or related field required.
- 7-10 years of Engineering experience required with solid experience in mission critical/data center work preferred.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally required.
- Lead a team and garner respect from team members required.
- Hold team members accountable for deliverables consistent with company standards and client expectations required.
- Confident in presenting to clients and guiding their teams to successful program outcomes.
- Comfortable with public speaking engagements, and representation of the company locally and nationally on energy efficiency topics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
- Design complex power and other building systems including generator plants, medium voltage distribution, uninterruptible power systems, lighting, fire alarm, and grounding while leading projects and a team of electrical engineers
- Experience and knowledge with industry standard software (SKM, ETAP, Easy Power, etc.) to review/prepare studies such as: Load flow studies, fault calculations, Arc Flash, overcurrent coordination studies, duct bank calculations, harmonic studies, etc
- Licensed PE or EIT - Strongly Preferred
Job Requisition # 37054
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $180,000 - $220,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.