Find your next opportunity.
S/4 HANA Developer
remote street Raleigh, NC 27617 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented S/4 HANA Developer to work fully remote. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension or to go permanent with our client.
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking an experienced S/4 HANA Developer to join their IT team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing and implementing SAP S/4 HANA solutions, with a focus on creating customized applications that meet the needs of the business. The candidate must also have experience in integrating SAP systems with other enterprise applications and be able to work collaboratively with other developers and stakeholders.
- Design, develop, and implement SAP S/4 HANA solutions.
- Collaborate with the business and IT teams to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Create customized applications that meet the needs of the business using SAP ABAP programming language.
- Integrate SAP systems with other enterprise applications.
- Work with other developers to ensure that code is consistent, efficient, and maintainable.
- Perform testing and debugging of applications to ensure they are working as intended.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members and stakeholders as needed.
- Participate in the review and approval of change requests, ensuring that all changes follow established procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of software releases and new features and make recommendations for upgrades and enhancements.
- Ensure that applications are aligned with IT policies and standards.
- Develop and maintain software documentation, including functional specifications, design documents, and test plans.
- Provide support for production issues, including troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP S/4 HANA development.
- Strong experience in SAP ABAP programming language.
- Experience with SAP Fiori development.
- Strong knowledge of SAP HANA database, including data modeling and SQL scripting.
- Experience in integrating SAP systems with other enterprise applications.
- Strong understanding of software development principles, including design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Job Requisition #36895
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $53.90 - $58.90 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.