Find your next opportunity.
SAP S/4HANA transformation. Architect
1 Avx Blvd Fountain Inn, SC 29644 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Global SAP Architect to work with a team located in Greenville, SC or work fully remote on the East Coast. This is fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
The Global SAP Solution Architect will provide thought leadership and technical expertise in designing a global ERP system solution in a highly integrated systems landscape as part of our client’s global transformation program. The leader will own S/4 architecture and design deployment strategies with the SAP ERP Manager and other ERP application managers as part of an overall execution of our client’s SAP S/4HANA transformation. They will partner with ERP teams and other SAP stakeholders, develop reference architectures and solutions, and manage a governance model which balances complexity and evolving global business needs. The successful candidate will perform work that is highly complex, varied in nature, and span multiple functional areas working with solution integrators, within our client and external consulting teams.
- Engage with Implementation team and business for fit-to-standard analysis and solution design with S/4HANA at the core. Coordinate with ERP Manager, process owners and sub-process owners during solution acceptance with focus on end-to-end processes and integrations
- Collaborate with SAP Basis, SAP HEC, other Cloud technologies and SAS solutions to define infrastructure topologies, landscapes, and integration toolsets
- Understand business logic and convert into HANA functional and technical solutions (UI, reports, transactions, function modules, APIs)
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in chosen SAP technical and functional configuration (multiple modules)
- Evaluation and oversight of development specifications to ensure WRICEF design and development meet coding standards
- Understanding of replication tools like SLT, ETL tools like SAP BODS which can load data into SAP HANA Database
- Design SAP S/4 interfaces with other non-SAP ERPs and ancillary systems
- Thought Leadership and Influence:
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA best-practice and solutions (Activate, Agile, Roadmap Viewer)
- Able to interpret SAP and partner roadmaps along with market trends to determine impact to current systems, make best-of-breed verses SAP technical selections
- Able to lead development and functional teams to define functional and technical solutions
- Present to executive leadership on business and technical integration challenges and opportunities
- Maintain technology roadmaps with business and technical leadership
- Chair ERP Architectural Review Board (ARB)
- Ensure SAP global template is adhered and need to validate/address any deviations
- Participate in the Change Management Process
- Oversee HANA roles and authorizations to Business users and Application Developers
- Program and project management:
- Define and maintain deployment roadmap and strategy for implementing S/4HANA and retiring legacy systems
- Facilitate ongoing review of current and future state operating model that highlights the required resources and organizational structure to support our client’s business
- Lead specific architectural or business projects/programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Minimum one SAP S/4HANA implementation experience and overall, 10 years of SAP experience
- Thorough understanding of software development, governance, and project management in a geographically spread-out team environment
- Experience in System Landscape Transformation (SLT Model)
- SAP S/4 Architecture, Deployment Options capabilities, and relevant SAP certifications
- Familiarity with IT practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, Enterprise Architecture (EA), and ITIL operating frameworks
- Experience in working in a global environment, preferably in advanced manufacturing
- Understands some the localization requirements
- Ability to go deep and wide on relevant technologies key to maximize the return on SAP capabilities
- Knowledge of SAP cloud-based integration, BTP and Fiori
- Able to work with development teams using Cloud Foundry and different programming languages (htlml5, Java, .net,)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines, maintain a flexible attitude and approach towards assignments, and maintain level of organization in a changing and fast paced environment
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal; able to communicate with others where English is not their mother tongue
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with top managers and other audiences in a diplomatic way in challenging situations
- Excellent presentation as well as oral and written communication skills
Job Requisition #36468
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $140,000 - $145,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.