Find your next opportunity.
SAP IT Finance Lead
1 Avx Blvd Fountain Inn, SC 29644 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented SAP IT Finance Lead located in Greenville, SC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
This is a hybrid position that will require some travel.
The SAP IT Finance Leader is responsible for the overall global financial template for client’s global S/4HANA program. Will oversee and ensure hands-on system configuration of SAP functions supporting finance and controlling processes. The position requires financial and accounting business knowledge and direct interaction with global finance business teams as well as onsite and offshore IT resources. The lead will guide client through best-practice process scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing SAP S4/HANA functionality. The candidate will use their functional knowledge of finance and accounting best practices, configuration, and master data to standardize client’s global platform and improve business operations.
- Provide guidance to the business on appropriate use of the SAP system through multiple go-lives and releases
- Guide team members with best practice process and data management
- Coordinate projects and reviews enhancements/changes to global template and blueprint using Agile methodologies and Scrum tools.
- Assist in identifying recommendations for enhancements and changes that may involve custom design, optional, and third-party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the ERP system
- Consult users on technology changes that will impact work processes
- Responsible for the design and management of interfaces related to data and processes within the Record to Report function.
- Partner with ERP solution integrator to resolve issues related to the use or functionality of the system and validate overall design recommendations of partner
- Serves as a point of contact for power users and performs problem identification and spot training to prevent problem reoccurrence and knowledge transfer.
- Develop and implement testing scenarios
- Support project management office and functional teams in the use of SAP Activate Methodology and best practices
- Create quality documentation (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, etc.)
- Partner in developing and implementing end user training and materials for internal associates and all field locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
- 8+ years’ experience in configuration of SAP finance and controlling processes including Financial Accounting (FI) module such as General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), New Asset Accounting (FI-AA New), and Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM). Controlling module (CO) understanding should include Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Order Related Accounting (OPA), Account Based Profitability Analysis (ABCOPA), Project Systems (PS), Product Costing, and Material Ledger, as well as their integration with other SAP Modules.
- Ability to conduct and facilitate solutioning workshops as well as design solutions with senior financial leadership
- Experience with S/4HANA in a global manufacturing and multinational environment is strongly desired; experience with S/4HANA and Fiori highly desired with full life-cycle implementations
- Certification in SAP Finance or related modules is nice to have. Ability to interact closely with development teams and review/debug ABAP code.
- Experience with project and testing tools including SAP Solution Manager, Tricentis and other applications nice to have
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international
- Ability to multitask and manage workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver
- Manage and train people
- Strong analytical skills with heightened problem-solving ability
- Very detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Requisition #
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $140,000 - $150,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels. #LI-LB1