Find your next opportunity.
SRE Architect - Kubernetes, Infra as Code, and Monitoring
Remote Denver, CO 80014 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented SRE Architect - Kubernetes, Infra as Code, and Monitoring. This position is 100% remote. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with our client.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced SRE Architect with expertise in Kubernetes, Infra as Code, and Monitoring to join our team. The SRE Architect will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable, resilient, and secure infrastructure solutions that support the company's cloud-based applications. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with Kubernetes, Infra as Code tools such as Terraform, and monitoring tools like Sysdig, Dynatrace, and EventStream.
- Design, implement and maintain scalable, resilient, and secure cloud infrastructure solutions using Kubernetes
- Develop and manage infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Implement and maintain monitoring solutions using tools like Sysdig, Dynatrace, EventStream, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineers, DevOps engineers, and other stakeholders to optimize application performance, reliability, and security
- Automate deployment, scaling, and monitoring of cloud-based applications
- Ensure infrastructure and applications meet performance, security, and compliance requirements
- Identify and resolve complex infrastructure and application issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends, and make recommendations for process and technology improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in SRE, DevOps, or related roles
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes, Infra as Code tools like Terraform, and monitoring tools like Sysdig, Dynatrace, and EventStream
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Strong scripting skills in Bash, Python, or other languages
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
Job Requisition #37104
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $68.15 - $73.15 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
#LI - BP1
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.