Find your next opportunity.
Remote Atlanta, GA 30339 US
We are looking for a driven, career-oriented Sales Leader for our client, a Fintech SaaS company, to lead their enterprise market direct sales team. The ideal person for this role is someone who's managed/led a sales team of enterprise account executives at a FinTech SaaS company and has prior Enterprise market FinTech SaaS sales experience of their own. We aren't looking for someone that's been in management for the past 10-20 years, but rather someone that was in sales and moved into a sales leader role within the last 5 or so years.
In this role, you will lead, manage, develop, and coach the Sr. Account Executives and enable them to grow new sales opportunities in the Enterprise Market. The team currently consists of 5 AEs now but should be 7 by the end of the year. Additionally, you will be responsible for direct revenue across the organization. This role is key to the success of the organization.
This permanent/full-time position is 100% remote, but the person must be in either the Eastern or Central Time Zones. The compensation consists of a Base Salary plus Commission and a Bonus (more details given below).
What you will be expected to do:
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter and drive the prescribed sales process
- Track key metrics including pipeline growth, conversion rates, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent on all Sales tool applications
- Assist with the development and refinement of Sales onboarding processes
- Refine customer segmentation and assist with territory management
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Leadership, Account Executives, Client Success, and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Work with Sales Operations Managers to manage and enhance Salesforce (CRM) and any other sales enablement tools
- Manage and maintain sales data in Salesforce (CRM)
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly pipeline reporting for your team
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sr. Account Executives
- Partner with Chief Sales Officer to create and maintain sales forecasting models
- Assist the Chief Sales Officer with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection and deal strategy reviews
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Leader over a sales team at a FinTech / Financial SaaS organization.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Enterprise Market Software / SaaS Sales (selling to Fortune 1000/500 companies).
- Financial and business acumen is very important.
- An understanding of Accounts Payable processes, employee spend programs, spend management, and expense management is preferred.
- Accustomed to long, complex sales cycles.
- Driven, gritty, and tenacious.
- BS/BA degree is preferred.
A reasonable estimate of the Base Salary for this role is $170,000 to $175,000 per year + Commission & Bonus (Commission, which is uncapped, is based on quota attainment of the AEs on the team and the Bonus is based on corporate ARR & personal MBOs. If the AEs hit 100% attainment, the Commission will be $120k to $125k. The Bonus is $60k)
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.