Find your next opportunity.
Sales Representative Mid-West
2340 US Highway 301 N Dunn, NC 28334 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Sales Representative, Mid-West. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
The position is remote with light travel as needed. Candidate must be located in the mid-west.
The primary focus will be to pursue the sale of our products to regional distributors, commercial accounts and national corporate accounts, initiating activities to maximize growth, profitability and customer satisfaction across the assigned territory.
- They will develop a core market segment of medium to large customers in both the automotive wholesale and fleet commercial markets.
- Drive new and profitable business through cold calling, networking, internal and external leads, existing customers, and other associated methods.
- Manage both new and existing accounts
- Prepare sales plans and forecasts, monitor and track plans to ensure sales quota is met and/or exceeded
- Develop and propose customer solutions utilizing our vast product and service offerings.
- CRM for activity management and growth initiatives
- Prepare information for customer specific requests, including role and scope of job, including margins and overall profitability.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years of business-to-business sales experience preferably within the petroleum lubricant market or aftermarket sales industry.
- Strong business acumen, time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Requisition # 37469
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $90,000 - $95,000 plus bonus per year. #LI-LB1
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.