Find your next opportunity.
Senior Account Executive
Remote Atlanta, GA 30339 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Account Executive with Enterprise market sales experience (selling to Fortune 1000/500 companies) in the FinTech/Financial SaaS industry.
Although it is 100% remote, we prefer for this person to be in either the Southeast, Midwestern, and Mid-Atlantic regions (note: our client will not hire out of the State of California). There may be 1 trip a quarter to the corporate HQ in Atlanta. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
The Senior Account Executive role offers development of enterprise selling skills, interaction with C-Level executives and the opportunity to advance in a growing high-tech company headquartered in Atlanta. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling our client's web-based Fintech SaaS application that makes it easier than ever for our customers to uncover possible misuse, fraud and corruption, and compliance violations in travel and expense and procurement.
What you will do:
- Meet/exceed sales objectives with potential new customers.
- Drive the sales prospect from the initial interaction through the close of the deal.
- Effectively and independently deliver the products value proposition.
- Work and learn the company's B2B SaaS sales methodology, follow the process and integrate specific solution messaging.
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image with all written and verbal communication.
- Track pipeline activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow.
What you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise market software sales. Accustomed to long, complex cycles from start to finish with a clear record of success
- Strong background in FinTech SaaS solutions, with emphasis in back office financial solutions
- Consistent quota achievement in landing new enterprise accounts (Fortune 1000/500 companies)
- Background with solutions that are highly transformational to business process
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Goal-oriented, self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively with Fortune 1000/500 executives
- Strong business acumen with high energy and positive attitude
- High EQ with the ability to assess a stakeholder matrix and motivate those individuals to action
- Challenger mentality that can effectively educate and persuade prospects
- Detail oriented with great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional, confident, and ethical
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hard working and flexible in job responsibilities
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $140,000 – $150,000 base per year + Commission. OTE of $290k to 300k
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.