Find your next opportunity.
Senior Advanced Cyber Security Researcher - Offensive Security
1985 Douglas Dr N Golden Valley, MN 55422 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are actively seeking a talented Senior Advanced Cyber Security Researcher for a full-time position with our client in Golden Valley, MN.
- The Senior Advanced Cyber Security Researcher - Penetration Testing reports to the Product Security Assurance Leader and will be responsible for assessing and evaluating the security posture of a variety of our client Products and partner technologies. This role will be responsible for security services delivery, which may include use of application/network/firmware/hardware security toolsets, detection of security defects, and remediation consultation of those weaknesses. Our services support the identification of potential attack techniques and serve as the foundation for continuously improving the product development lifecycle.
- Collaborate as an Individual Contributor with the Product Security Assurance Team
- Deliver Security / Penetration Testing across diverse products, solutions and services
- Assist in the development of modular, repeatable, effective Security Testing processes
- Partner with Tools and Technology Team to select, implement, develop, and automate testing with appropriate tools.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop remediation suggestions
- Report product security observations using our clients standardized reporting structure
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in penetration testing, red teaming or offensive operations.
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual obligations.
- Exposure to security testing within the appropriate domain
- Understanding of application protocols, development, and common attack vectors.
- Good cybersecurity capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Experience with pentest tools and frameworks such as: Burp Suite, IDA Pro, GHidra, Kali, OWASP, Metasploit.
- Scripting experience in Python, Powershell and Bash preferred.
- Basic understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in security testing within the appropriate domain
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Relevant Cyber Security certifications: CEH, OSCP, GPEN
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Public speaking at Technical Conferences
- 2+ years of application development
- Familiarity with reverse engineering tools, debuggers, and dynamic analysis techniques.
Job Requisition # 36738
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $115,000-$173,000 year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.