Find your next opportunity.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
600 Canal Place Richmond, VA 23219 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Business Systems Analyst located Cayce, SC, Salt Lake City, UT, Richmond, VA, Akron, OH or Gastonia, NC. This is a 15-month contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid opportunity.
Our Client’s IT Generation team is seeking a Business Systems Analyst / Systems Analyst hybrid with strong analytical skills and attention to detail to provide support for our Power Generation, Energy Supply, Renewable Energy, and Fuels client teams. The successful candidate will be assigned to new system implementation projects, provide business project support, system upgrades, and maintenance support of existing systems. The ideal candidate will possess an excellent understanding of the BSA skillset and toolset and have a solid understanding of modern computing technologies. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Systems Analyst skill set. The ability to effectively communicate (written, verbal, presentation) with internal business partners, IT personnel, and external service providers is critical to success in this role. The successful candidate will develop new and innovative processes to automate and reduce workload and add value to IT and our business areas.
- Act as a consultant to our internal business partners regarding technology and process solutions.
- Facilitate finding, developing, and implementing viable technology solutions for our business partners by working with teammates, IT groups within the company, external service providers, and business partners.
- Provide guidance to our internal business partners by knowing what software systems they have in place and determining what those systems may be capable of going forward.
- Interface with internal business partners, IT groups, and external service providers to implement new systems, modify existing systems, and provide system maintenance support.
- Facilitate and lead requirements workshops for large and/or complex projects.
- Functionally deconstruct, analyze, and document our internal business partners’ systems, problems, processes, and needs.
- Define business requirements and test cases using structured methodologies.
- Effectively lead documentation of business requirements, test cases, use cases, and design thinking exercises.
- Provide written and verbal updates on projects and solutions to IT and business management.
- Develop and deliver training on new or revised system functionality to raise awareness and educate users and support personnel.
- Provide application and system support for multiple systems used by our internal business partners.
- Provide support for projects and troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience in information Technology, a business/technology consulting firm, or a utility business group.
- IT experience in a large-scale environment, across multiple hardware and software platforms, or business unit experience that includes working closely with IT in the development and implementation of large-scale systems.
- Structured, methodical BSA skillset (software system requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, documentation, testing)
- Organization and documentation skills
- Capability and willingness to learn rapidly, ask questions, and retain the information provided during the process.
- Bachelors preferred – IT, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Engineering, open to other majors
- Systems Analyst/technical skill set
Job Requisition # 37956
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $46.00 - $51.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.