Find your next opportunity.
Senior Digital Copywriter
Remote Street Bloomington, IL 61702 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Digital Copywriter. The position is 100% Remote. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
As a digital copywriter, you will need to know your audience as you engage with them through persuasive and accurate writing. Your goal will be to engage the audience to act in digital interactions, such as to buy a product/service. Some tasks will involve writing high quality content to educate the audience on a topic or product, and you will need to utilize SEO best practices to ensure it ranks on SERP and drives traffic.
- Carry out project scoping and creating a clear brief to ensure you understand what your stakeholders need.
- Develop and write copy for digital interactions that meets business and marketing objectives from end to end. Adhere to creative and brand standards for writing voice, format, and style.
- Proofread, edit, and optimize copy for digital. Edit your own copy/content as well as the writing of others.
- Meet and work with cross-functional stakeholders to incorporate business and UX requirements into copy and content.
- Tailor the content as well as the style of individual writing assignments according to what is required.
- Understand the target audience. Write for the readers, not the stakeholders, so you’ll need to understand what interests your readers.
- Identify key messages. Understand what the main thing is that you want the reader to feel and do and communicate these powerfully.
- Work with UX/UI teams to make sure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience with digital copywriting
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a focus on persuasive and informative copy tailored to the target audience.
- Attentive to the complementary relationship between visual elements and content.
- Project management and scoping skills to understand and meet each project’s requirements and manage multiple assignments at once.
- Ability to write and think conceptually. Understand the bigger picture of how your words fit into a web design and how your readers will browse the page.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to partner with stakeholders effectively.
- Understanding of SEO and keywords for optimizing copy is a must.
- Insurance and financial planning experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS is a plus.
Job Requisition # 37518
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $27.00 - $31.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.