Find your next opportunity.
Senior Gameplay Programmer
Triangle, NC 27709
Are you an experienced Senior Gameplay Programmer? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their development team based in Raleigh, NC working in the Unreal 4 Engine on several exciting projects. This is a permanent, full time position.
The Senior Gameplay Programmer will report to the Lead Programmer and will work directly with programming team tasked with implementing game features and systems within the Unreal game engine ultimately creating a compelling experience for players.
- Develop online gameplay features in C ++ in the Unreal Engine.
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code.
- Collaborate with programming team members to develop various gameplay systems.
- Work with game designers, artists, and other engineers to create compelling gameplay experiences.
- Mentor mid-level and Junior Programmers.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Game Design or other Technical degree.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, and a proven track record with shipped game titles.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
Job Requisition # 31069
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.? All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.