Find your next opportunity.
Senior Instructor (Nuclear Operations)
1022 HALEY DRIVE Mineral, VA 23117 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Instructor (Nuclear Operations)located in Mineral VA. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the possibility to extend with our client.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
Design, Draft and Review manual and electronic detailed Electrical/I&C engineering drawings, such as wiring & logic drawings, demolition drawings, layout drawings, and construction drawings. This position acts as a technical expert for Electrical/I&C detailing and drafting and may coordinate and direct the work of other lower level designers as applicable. Will require construction site visits. Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Provides knowledge of systematic approach to training for both initial and requalification license and non license operations training for current and predecessor PWR nuclear power generating stations
- Participate in developing scenarios for HFE evaluations, task analyses, HSI tests and evaluations, validation, and other evaluations
- reviews design documentation to determine scope of the design change for specific training impacts
- provides input for development of format and content of personnel training program changes for licensed and non-licensed plant personnel
- provides input to and coordinates with Site Training Group and Operations on changes to Lesson Plans, Training aids, Training Scenarios, and examinations
- coordinate training issues arising from activities, such as HFE evaluations, HSI design, and procedure design with the training program
- 20 years of relevant nuclear power plant operations experience
- 10 years of experience in relevant nuclear power plant operations training development including applying the systematic approach to training
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Active or previous reactor operator license or senior reactor operator license
- Familiarity with Westinghouse PWR 3 Loop nuclear power plant operations
Job Requisition # 38195
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $78.14 - $83.14 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.#LI-WC1