Find your next opportunity.
4123 Parklake Ave Raleigh, NC 27612 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst to work with a team located in Raleigh, NC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
To enhance the support of our Credit and Collections function, we are adding an Sr. Financial Analyst that will report to the Director of Credit to support the accounts receivable function. This position will focus on various reconciliation activities, aging and customer analysis, data mining / ad hoc report creation, and assist the Director of Credit and the Vice President of Shared Services with process automation, implementation of standard work processes, continuous improvement activities, and support administration of the Credit Policy.
- Work with Shared Service and Division personnel to oversee the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts process for trade accounts receivable.
- Work across the organization to help develop an Accounts Receivable dashboard for reporting. This will include locating and validating required system data as well as working with various resources to help build the dashboard.
- Perform reconciliation activity for the various Shared Service functions to support project needs.
- Work with the Division Credit Managers to consolidate the month end, trade accounts receivable portfolio delinquency statistics into a corporate summary for distribution.
- Participate in High Radius project to improve utilization of tool.
- Identify, develop, and implement continuous process improvement initiatives across Shared Services.
- Work with the Division Credit Managers to ensure their respective, material processes are properly documented, and the documentation is consistently reviewed for accuracy and improvement opportunities.
- Support internal and external auditors’ requests, including research and analysis of audit requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. Data analysis training / experience helpful.
- 5+ years of general accounting experience preferred (strong background in reconciliation activity is essential).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Experience using data analytics and dashboarding tools to provide value added information to business leaders.
- An analytical, detail-oriented, problem solver who works well as part of a team and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement process methodology preferred. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of both internal and external customers.
- Ability to multi-task and produce accurate and timely results.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
Job Requisition # 37880 LI-DK1
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $90,000 - $95,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.