Find your next opportunity.
Senior Party Chief
8620 Wolff Ct Westminster, CO 80031 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Are you an experienced Senior Crew Chief? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Party Chief to work for clients here in the North Denver CO area. This is a permanent, full-time position with our client and candidates must currently reside in Colorado
The Senior Party Chief will be responsible for managing field data collections, managing equipment, data and some staff members. The position will focus on oil and gas projects including, but not limited to, Right-of-Way surveys, easement staking, boundary surveys, facility and pad layout. Candidate will be working throughout CO, metro area as well as traveling on occasion out of town and overnight. The client will provide a company vehicle for this full-time position.
- Oversee survey department and projects including project scheduling, budgets and billing.
- Have strong positive leadership skills.
- Performs business development to grow our client base.
- Supervise, train and positively motivate survey technicians and survey parties for quality project delivery.
- Plan and coordinate work of field survey parties performing design survey, construction staking, and other field activities.
- Plan and coordinate work for office staff to ensure efficiency and product quality.
- Review and certifies completed work to satisfy legal requirements.
- Oversee and perform land survey and mapping functions including, preparation of Subdivision Maps, ALTA Surveys, Surveys, Legal Descriptions and Construction calculations.
- Manage projects for schedule, budget and quality.
- High school diploma or equivalent with 5 years progressive surveying field experience. Be able to work as a single crew member
- Experience with Boundary, topographic data collection, construction layout and ALTA surveys.
- Construction and land development survey projects.
- Commercial development experience would be highly preferred.
- Experience using Trimble survey equipment and software.
- Training and Developing while holding surveyors accountable
- Assigning daily jobs, keeping track of truck inventory, and safety reporting.
Job Requisition #37739
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.