Find your next opportunity.
Senior Product Development Project Manager - Design Studio
7900 National Service Rd Winston Salem, NC 27127 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Product Development Project Manager located in Greensboro, NC. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
Product Development Project Management focuses on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project
- Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc.
- Monitoring progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project.
- May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- Manage projects or subprojects with limited complexity within a program or portfolio, from initiation to completion.
- Have full responsibility for defining and managing scope, cost, schedule, quality and risks - and to deliver on agreed project objectives.
- May have a certification in project management.
- May be assigned to a more complex project with support from a lead project manager.
- Responsibilities may include: Working independently with limited supervision.
- Coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Worked in a Design Studio environment.
Job Requisition # 37886
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $35.85 - $40.85 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.