Find your next opportunity.
Senior Project Controls - Scheduler
299 1st Avenue North St Petersburg, FL 33701 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Project Controls - Scheduler located in St. Petersburg, FL. This is a 3-year contract opportunity.
Full time, hybrid, 2-3 days/week in office.
This is the expert level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy. Workers at this level lead the development of the reporting systems for project controls assignments. They perform complex aspects of individual scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level as well as trains and teaches other members of PC organization with minimal oversight and wide latitude for unreviewed work. They are also expected to have advanced skills using primavera (p6) and have the ability to work independently. This position typically is assigned to high volume of White projects and above classified per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix which typically range from $100M to greater than $500M with a high level of complexity. Must have experience leading schedule review meetings and work with the project team to obtain information to build / update the project schedule. The Principal Project Controls Specialist may have interactions with individuals of varying levels of maturity in various organizations. Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of project controls scheduling experience using primavera (P6).
- Minimum of 11 years of project controls scheduling experience using primavera (P6) in lieu of a degree.
- Expert in project controls principles.
- Expertise / Mastery with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; employee development; strong collaborative team member; oversight.
- Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Demonstrated proficiency using Software such as MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Maximo, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools
- This role is for a Senior Project Scheduler who must have demonstrated hands on experience using primavera (p6) as the scheduling software
Job Requisition # 37571
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $52.00 - $57.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.