Find your next opportunity.
Senior Project Controls
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Project Controls to work with a team in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12-month contract assignment with the possibility of extension with our client.
Seeking experienced Cost Analyst
Minimum 5 years project control experience
Seeking a Project Controls Cost Analyst.
Ability to also schedule using Primavera a plus.
Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision.
Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures .
They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in project controls principles. Proficiency Expertise with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications, analytics; strong collaborative team member.
- Demonstrated expertise using Excel for cost forecasting and analysis.
- Demonstrated expertise in Primavera Scheduling
- Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Expertise using MS Project MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Maximo, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools Monte Carlo analysis.
Other preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with electric vehicle projects
Job Requisition # 36726
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $53 - $61 hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.