Find your next opportunity.
Senior Project Controls
4720 Piedmont Row Dr Charlotte, NC 28210 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Project Controls Specialist to work with a team in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12-month contract assignment with the possibility of extension with our client.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 11 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Expert in project controls principles.
- Expertise / Mastery with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; employee development; strong collaborative team member; oversight.
- Must have scheduling experience.
- Must have experience handling a high volume (30-40 projects). Lower volume experience only would not be a fit.
- Must have experience with a scheduling software such as Primavera.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience (emphasis on Excel and Sharepoint).
- Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Highly prefer someone with experience in a dual role (experience with both cost and scheduling).
- Software such as MS Project/MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools / Monte Carlo analysis.
- Familiarity with EcoSys is a plus.
- Familiarity with Maximo is a plus.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $55 - $60 hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.