Find your next opportunity.
Senior Project Manager
550 S Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Project Manager located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 36-month contract opportunity.
This is a hybrid opportunity for 2-3 days in the office.
Main Skill set-Maximo and management of EPC projects.
This position is typically retained to manage projects classified as “Green III” per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. “Green II”) projects.
- Minimum of 11 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Expert in project management principles.
- Expertise to Strong Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Leadership; Employee Management/Development; Oversight.
- Masters - business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry. Knowledge in construction management.
Job Requisition # 37738
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $69.43 - $74.43 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status. #LI-RL1