Find your next opportunity.
Senior Software Engineer
510 De Guigne Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94085 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to work with a team located in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a 4-month contract with the possibility to go permanent with our client.
This position is an onsite opportunity.
In this role, you will define a modular and maintainable software architecture for the next generation of applications in support of the lifecycle needs of our embedded receivers. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for full development life cycle support including conceptualization, proposals, design validation, engineering change requests, manufacturing problem resolution, and quality issues.
- Define, review, and champion a scalable, maintainable architecture for a family of command, control, data capture, and data analysis applications.
- Support the full product lifecycle from development through production.
- Plan and schedule development, validation, and verification effort.
- Collaborate with systems, software, and hardware engineering to interpret, document, review and maintain requirements and software implementations.
- Generate and maintain design documentation and user guides.
- Ensure applications conform with configuration management, release, and quality assurance processes.
- Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance is required. Applicants must clearly indicate any previous DoD security clearance activity.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in requirements-driven Modular Structured Software architecture and design concepts.
- Expertise in
- Object Oriented Microsoft Visual C++
- Python 3.x
- Software build and release systems
- Windows device drivers
- Structured software development processes (Waterfall, Iterative Spiral, Agile, etc.)
- Working knowledge of compiler operational concepts.
- Experience designing automated test software for real-time embedded products.
- Experience with CM tools and processes.
- Strong verbal, written, and documentation skills.
- Well Organized, Self-Motivating, and team oriented.
- Software Process (CMMI, DO-178b)
- Experience working on software for embedded systems
- Experience working with automated software test tool suites
- Knowledge of Digital Hardware and Microprocessor Architecture.
Job Requisition # 37951
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $75.00 - $80.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.