Find your next opportunity.
Software Engineer - Marketing Automation Apps
2990 Brandywine Rd , Ste. 300 Atlanta, GA 30341 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Work Location: Atlanta, GA (Chamblee). Hybrid: 2 days onsite per week.
We are looking for a Software Engineer for our valued Atlanta-based client. Must have experience developing marketing automation applications. Those without that will not be considered.
This person will be responsible for building and strengthening our client's Marketing Technology services in an agile environment. The person will contribute to tech stack development, API integrations, and customer data management while interacting with the Marketing, DevOps, QA, and Product teams. Will join a dynamic team that enables marketing data activation for a highly scalable streaming platform.
This is a fantastic permanent, direct-hire (FTE) position with our client, that offers strong, healthy work-life balance, growth & advancement, and the ability to learn new things & thrive. They are truly a fun & collaborative place to work. This comes with a competitive salary, full benefits (multiple medical options, dental, vision, life & disability), generous PTO, and 401k w/ company match.
What you will be expected to do:
- Engage in technical evaluations, requirements gathering, and scalable solution design discussions.
- Apply software development methodologies and coding standards.
- Write clean, maintainable code.
- Develop and build marketing automation applications and refactoring where appropriate.
- Manage relational datasets used for onsite personalization and email marketing.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for developed solutions.
What you need to have:
- 4-7 years of highly adaptable, language-agnostic software development or data engineering using Python, Java, R, Node, Go, or other programming languages.
- Experience developing/building Marketing Automation Applications.
- 3+ years of extensive SQL experience in Redshift, Postgres, or Dynamo DB.
- Able to write clean, maintainable code.
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms: Google Ads/Analytics, Facebook, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Twilio Segment.
- Functional knowledge of customer data platform (CDP) management.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats across the MarTech operations landscape.
- Ability to manage relational datasets used for onsite personalization and email marketing.
Bonus Points for:
- Preferred experience with AWS, including Redshift, Lambda, and Step Functions.
- Preferred experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud for data automation and email marketing.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is $115,000 to $125,000 per year. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.