Find your next opportunity.
Remote Raleigh, NC 27617 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is seeking a talented Procurement Analyst. The position is 100% Remote.
This is a 6-month contract opportunity with possibility to go permanent with our client.
100% Remote (EST or CST preferred)
6 Month Contract to Possible Hire
Rate: $29 - $32/hour + Benefits
Will be responsible for spare parts buyer and pricing analyst functions within the Supplier Business Operations team. The functions include support our outsourced spare parts partner relationship by creating and managing all aspects of purchase orders to procure parts as required to support the business and coordinating, developing, implementing, communicating, and maintaining product and spare part costs, methods, processes, and tools, including the management of monthly pricing processes with Suppliers.
- Create and manage purchase orders for spare parts required by our outsourced partner. Including insuring invoices are processed and paid on time.
- Expediting orders as required and escalating with appropriate parties to resolve supply constraints. Managing communication channels with all required parts on order statuses.
- Coordinate, develop, implement, and maintain pricing and cost management methods, processes, communications, and tools.
- Cost Basis Negotiation: understand market activities that drives IT pricing (Memory, Drives, sheet metal).
- Facilitate, in conjunction with Supplier/Commodity Teams, cost goals for key commodities.
- Work with Commodity Directors to implement cost break-in for various commodities
- Provide business analysis support to Global Supplier/Commodity Teams as appropriate.
- Provide strategic product/commodity competitive analysis, cost tracking, and analysis/reporting.
- Research best practices, document, and deploy standard Teradata supply chain tools, processes and metrics
- Provide data and thorough project recommendations to all management to support strategic decision-making
- Work closely with Product Realization Supplier Business Operation team members to understand the timing of product releases so that products are sourced properly with OEM supply base.
- Create and manage Business Objective slides as they relate to Spare parts for monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Manage daily reports required by management to be sent to suppliers weekly and report an update on progress monthly.
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in Procurement or Supply Chain Management a PLUS).
- Three to Five years Procurement/Finance/Pricing experience.
- Power user of Excel (particularly formulas/VLOOKUP’s/pivot tables)
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle ERP and Microsoft office tools
- Experience in continual business process improvements
- Ability to directly influence and lead cross-BU and/or cross-functional teams, including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or with outside professionals
- Data Analysis
- Product cost analysis and management experience
- Strong knowledge of product and manufacturing cost structures and components
- Knowledge of computer industry commodity cost structures and trends
- Understanding of Supply Line Management policies and processes
- Knowledgeable on computer manufacturing processes
- Effective resource management and project management skills/capabilities
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.