Find your next opportunity.
Sr Product Manager
Remote Atlanta, GA 30303 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Sr Product Manager to work fully remote. This is a 12-month contract assignment with the possibility of becoming permanent after 6 months. #LI-LB1
- The Product Manager will play a critical role in developing and executing the market strategy and product strategy to help sell and deliver services within the offering.
- You will work with market-facing groups to identify and prioritize the market’s biggest problems.
- You will work with designers, product owners, architects, and development pods to design, build, & test product capabilities that address those market problems.
- You will work with the product marketing team to develop strategies and plans for product launches and market engagement.
- And you will work with the Delivery Center of Excellence (CoE) team to get product feedback from client-facing teams providing services pertaining to product implementation, adoption, customer success, and business operations. In short, the Product Manager is responsible for ensuring end-to-end organizational readiness for selling and delivering the product.
- Develop market strategy based on researching market problems, market sizes, and buyer personas
- Develop product strategy based on researching the competitive landscape and conducting build, buy, partner assessments
- Develop a product vision with clear boundaries for the Minimum Viable Product, Minimum Marketable Product, and Minimum Lovable Product
- Develop, maintain, and socialize a Product Roadmap that’s supported by market facts and grounded in development capacity/velocity
- Manage Product Owners to ensure the Product Backlog is aligned with the Product Roadmap
- Enable sales and marketing teams with key deliverables such as product positioning
- Lead internal certification activities required for direct monetization and market entry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent field
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management role for software products
- 5+ years of experience managing people (i.e., direct reports)
- Proven record of successfully launching new products or new product capabilities
- Proven record of managing end-to-end product development, from initial ideation to revenue generation
- Proven ability to drive positive outcomes by successfully collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders from various levels and areas of the organization
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically
- Pragmatic Institute Certifications (e.g., Product Manager, Product Marketer, Product Master)
- Product School Certifications (e.g., Product Manager, Product Leader)
- Experience developing or simply using Corporate Sustainability or ESG Reporting software
- Experience working on a Sustainability or Finance team that’s responsible for ESG Reporting
Job Requisition # 36635
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $65 - $75 hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.