Find your next opportunity.
Sr. Security Engineer (Hybrid)
1000 Lowes Blvd mooresville, NC 28117 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Sr. Security Engineer in Mooresville, NC. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension or to go permanent with our client.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days in office per week.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Security Engineer with expertise in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory to join our team. As a Security Engineer, you will collaborate with application teams to ensure the security and integrity of our enterprise systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design, implement, and maintain secure access policies, Single Sign-On (SSO) configurations, and authentication mechanisms across our large-scale environment. Strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset are essential for success in this role.
- Collaborate with application teams to understand their security requirements and implement appropriate solutions in alignment with best practices and company policies.
- Design and implement secure Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions, ensuring seamless authentication and access control across applications and systems.
- Configure and manage access policies, including consolidation of access controls and permissions across Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and address security gaps and vulnerabilities in authentication and access management processes.
- Monitor and analyze system logs, security events, and alerts to identify and respond to potential security incidents or breaches.
- Conduct regular security assessments and audits to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the broader security team to develop and improve security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and support to application teams regarding security-related issues, best practices, and recommendations.
- Stay up to date with the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and technologies, and proactively recommend and implement appropriate security measures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Security Engineer or similar role in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong expertise in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory administration and security configurations.
- In-depth knowledge of Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions, access controls, and authentication mechanisms.
- Familiarity with the consolidation of access policies and permissions across multiple systems and directories.
- Solid understanding of security best practices, standards, and frameworks.
- Experience with security incident response, monitoring, and vulnerability management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment. Joining our team as a Security Engineer will provide you with an opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, collaborating with application teams and playing a crucial role in ensuring the security of our enterprise systems.
Job Requisition #37397
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $71.00 - $81.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Meet APC #LI-LB1
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.