Find your next opportunity.
Structural Engineer with PE
2850 Eisenhower Ave Ste 200 Alexandria, VA 22314 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Structural Engineer with PE. Candidate can be located in one of the following locations: Alexandria, Lynchburg, Richmond, VA; Raleigh, NC; and Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
Interested in making your mark at a 100% employee-owned firm? Our client has 180+ employee-owners serving clients from five office locations and they are looking for a Structural Project Engineer to join our team.
They want to add a Structural Project Engineer to their team who can think both creatively and logically to come up with innovative design and development solutions. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
- Perform required engineering tasks, related calculations (both hand calculations and using structural design software) and analyses, and prepare written reports
- Prepare drawings and specifications for projects
- Coordinate/communicate project structural activities with other design disciplines
- Lead junior staff in the technical design of structures
- Support Business Development through development of proposals and determining level of effort for the structural tasks associated with the various projects
- Review construction phase requests for information and submittals of field testing results, materials composition, etc.
- Perform site visits at existing facilities as well as projects under construction
- 4-15 years' of progressively responsible design experience of steel and concrete structures
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil Engineering (Structural concentration) or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) at job location or reciprocity within 3 months
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to successfully use AutoCAD and Revit software
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to successfully use structural analysis software such as RAM Structural System, RISA, RAM Concept
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- EOE/AAP/Disability/Covered Veteran, Drug Free Workplace
- Structural Project Engineer RDO68
- Federal project experience
- Industrial project experience
- Advanced degree in Structural/Architectural Engineering
- Experience in Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build procurement formats
- Experience in blast design
Job Requisition # 37805
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $90,000 - $140,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.