Find your next opportunity.
Survey PM (CDOT)
12265 W Bayaud Ave. Suite 130 Lakewood, CO 80228 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Survey PM (CDOT) in Lakewood, CO. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client. This is a hybrid position with 2-3 days in office per week.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Survey Project Manager with a solid background in CDOT projects and a deep understanding of surveying principles, we would love to hear from you.
- Manage and oversee client projects, ensuring timely and successful completion within budgetary constraints.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and intermediary between CDOT and our internal survey team.
- Collaborate with CDOT personnel to understand project requirements, objectives, and specifications.
- Coordinate and lead a team of office and field technicians, providing guidance, direction, and support to ensure project success.
- Apply advanced survey concepts and philosophies to develop efficient and accurate survey strategies.
- Utilize various software programs for survey data processing, analysis, and visualization.
- Ensure compliance with CDOT processes, procedures, and specifications throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of CDOT right-of-way (ROW) plans and facilitate coordination with CDOT personnel.
- Utilize Trimble Business Center software for data processing, quality control, and reporting.
- Possess GIS experience to enhance survey data integration and analysis (preferred).
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of survey project management.
- Exhibit a self-starter mentality and high level of dedication to delivering high-quality results.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Survey Project Management, preferably with CDOT projects.
- Professional Land Surveyor License is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of CDOT processes and procedures related to surveying.
- Extensive experience with survey control networks, boundary surveys, ROW surveys, ALTA surveys, and topographic and engineering design surveys.
- Proficiency in Trimble Business Center software for data processing and analysis.
- Familiarity with GIS software and its application in surveying projects is a plus.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills to effectively manage office and field technicians.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients, CDOT personnel, and internal team members.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the aptitude to handle complex surveying challenges.
- Demonstrated dedication and attention to detail to ensure project success.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $100,000 - $130,000 per year (Flexible depending on Licensure and experience)
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.