Find your next opportunity.
Survey PM / RPLS
1904 Grand Pkwy N Ste 200 Katy, TX 77449 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Survey PM / RPLS to work with a team located in Katy, TX. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client.
This position has a hybrid work schedule - Potential for REMOTE for multi-state PLS Licensure not local to an office.
- Plan, organize, execute, and supervise general project surveying services
- involved in business development in all areas of company services and coordination with senior management for company operations.
- Ability to oversee, mentor and motivate a project team.
- Participate in estimating and formal proposal composition on survey projects for multiple service lines.
- Establish work plan and staffing needs for multiple large- and small-scale projects.
- Coordinate with Directors to set up new projects and determine proposed scope and timeframe.
- Review company reports to monitor and measure productivity and maintain project schedules.
- Supervise, direct, or conduct office analysis to establish tract or parcel boundaries.
- Occasionally represent company at professional events and organizations.
- Assist in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in our market areas.
- Professional Land Surveyor License (PLS) required in Texas.
- 10+ years’ experience as a Professional Land Surveyor.
- 5+ years’ experience in Oil and Gas.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D.
- Ability to supervise and manage technical staff members.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
- Attention to details, ability to multi-task.
- Ensure deliverables meet quality control standards.
- sUAS and/or Laser Scanning Experience is a plus.
- Survey Licenses in other states a plus.
- Renewable and Electric/Transmission experience is a plus.
- Open to a hybrid schedule (working from home and/or office).
- Less than 10% travel per year.
Job Requisition # 37968
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is 120,000 - $140,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.