Find your next opportunity.
143 Union Blvd. #700 Lakewood, CO 80228 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Survey PM PLS with Land Development experience. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client working a loose Hybrid / Remote schedule.
As a Survey Project Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of our survey group and the execution of projects that vary in size, detail, and complexity. You will have the opportunity to do your best work with the flexibility of hybrid or remote work arrangements. You will be equipped with a highly collaborative team of office and field staff, and autonomy to manage projects start to finish in an entrepreneurial style environment. Our diverse project scopes in residential/commercial land development and renewable energy will allow you to cross market and grow your skill set.
- Collaborate and lead a team responsible for drafting, reviewing, and finalizing preliminary and final site plans and construction documents.
- Review project survey data utilizing the latest technology and industry software
- Analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, easement documents, and condo documents.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and office staff members
- Provide oversight on large scale ALTA surveys as they pertain to solar or wind power generation preferred.
- Provide construction-related services and guide junior team members to complete items such as permit applications, cut sheets, quantity estimates, and transmittals; organize site plans, construction plans, construction sheet set-up and assembly and other related construction documents.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and related engineering software packages to complete assignments on time and within prescribed standards and budgets.
- Attend paid training and development events, industry conferences, and networking opportunities
- As a subject matter expert and mentor, you will assist with your staff's new hire training plan, career planning, and continuous professional development
- Take pride in rewarding and motivating your staff with spot bonuses and Peer Recognition Rewards
- Professional Survey License in the state of Colorado, or the ability to obtain
- 8+ plus years of industry related work experience
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop a growing team
- The ideal Project Manager will have advanced understanding of; Boundary Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Leveling, Traversing, GPS, Data Collections, Legal Descriptions, Plan interpretations, along with Real Estate Documents.
- Prior experience working with Trimble Business Center
Job Requisition # 37958
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $112,000 - $155,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.