Find your next opportunity.
Survey Technician AutoCAD/Civil 3D
6501 E Belleview Ave , Suite 300 Englewood, CO 80111 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Survey Technician AutoCAD/Civil 3D in Englewood, CO. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with our client.
This position is hybrid and requires 1-2 days in office per week.
Position available for an experienced Survey CAD Technician with 5+ years proven work record. This position requires the technician to work with Project Managers (SUE) and Project Surveyors to complete Survey and SUE deliverables: survey control networks, boundary surveys, ROW surveys, ALTA surveys and topographic and engineering design surveys. The candidate should understand basic to advanced survey concepts and philosophies and be highly experienced in various software programs. The ability and desire to manage and lead the CAD standards and processes program within our company is a plus. The candidate must be a self-starter, possess tremendous dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work within a team environment and be a technical lead in all aspects of survey related software.
- Identify and make recommendations on technology advancements, software/hardware and processes and standards recommendations to the senior management.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test for employment and as part of project requirements.
- AutoCAD and Civil 3D survey
- Client CAD standards
- Trimble Business Center
- Microsoft software (word, excel, etc.)
- Ability to upload/download and process survey data in Trimble Business Center
- Ability to process survey data into planimetrics and DTM
- Microstation experience a plus
Job Requisition #37382
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $72,000 - $93,000 per year - Flexible depending on experience
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.