Find your next opportunity.
Systems Analyst Lead
Remote Remote, TX 78759 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Work Location: Remote - in the US except for California & Colorado. Must be okay working Central time zone hours (office is in Austin, TX).
We are on the hunt for a skilled Lead Systems Analyst (skilled in Customer Communication Management, like Content Composer, & ECM systems) for our North Austin-based client. This permanent, direct-hire role is 100% remote; however, we are seeking candidates who are located in the Central, Eastern, or Mountain time zones. And , my client can't hire from the State of California or Colorado.
This position will be part of an agile technology team supporting document management, enterprise workflow, correspondence, forms, and electronic insurance applications systems. This position will be involved in all areas of analysis including design, configuration, testing and implementation of new product and product changes within the application system. This position has overall responsibility for analyzing, configuring, and supporting the operations of multiple application systems.
Will be responsible for overall design, configuration, systems integration, and support for enterprise solutions on vendor platforms that support CCM, ECM, and CRM functions. This includes Content Composer, AWD, Encorr, xPression, OnBase, Firelight, Foresight, LifeApply, WinFlex, Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
This fantastic opportunity comes with a base salary, quarterly bonuses, full benefits, and a 401k plan. This offers growth & advancement, the chance to gain new experiences, and work with a collaborative Agile team.
What you will be expected to do:
- Analyzes and solves problems in multiple documents, forms, and correspondence systems and assures technology meets the needs of the organization.
- Implements system studies to assist organization to realize maximum benefit from investments in vendor platforms and related business processes.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing application systems.
- Review and understand existing system deployment, product configurations, and system design.
- Analyze, document and present plans for system updates to implement new products, enhancements to existing products and business processes, and system defect remediation as assigned.
- Work with business analysts and business partners to identify solutions to business needs within their responsibility.
- Implement changes to approved solutions within systems of responsibility.
- Ability to review and understand the details, functions and life cycle of Life Insurance and Annuity products.
- Provide 3rd level support for the operation of application systems in production.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Attention to detail, and ability to identify problems.
- Works with senior technical leadership and vendors to establish and maintain appropriate design patterns and standards for solution implementation within systems of responsibility.
- Mentors, trains, and coaches other systems analysts on systems of responsibility
Experience you need to have:
- 4+ years of systems analysis experience. Experience providing systems analysis for enterprise business software systems, like CCM, ECM, and CRM.
- Customer Communication Management (CCM) systems experience (xPressions, OpenText Output Server, Content Composer).
- Content Composer is highly desired. xPressions experience is a plus.
- Enterprise Content Management systems experience (OnBase, Documentum, FileNet, Docuware, Zoho Docs, etc).
- Hyland OnBase experience is desirable.
- Customer Relationship Management systems experience is a plus (Salesforce, Dynamics, Pipedrive, Active Campaign).
- Salesforce experience is desirable.
- SDLC processes and frameworks, including traditional project management and agile development processes.
A reasonable estimate of the Base Salary range for this role is $115,000 to $125,000 per year. The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.