Find your next opportunity.
UX/UI Developer III
Remote Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented UX/UI Developer III. This is a 3-month contract opportunity with the possibility to extend with our client.
This position is remote but must work in Pacific Time Zone business hours.
The main function of a UX/UI Developer is to develop, create, and modify user interfaces through and understanding of end-user needs.
- Engages with the business development team and/or customer early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers’ business problem/goals.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Figma
- 3+ years of experience working in gaming.
- 3+ years of previous experience in an enterprise tech company.
Job Requisition # 38198
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $47.59 - $52.59 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.