Find your next opportunity.
Usability Researcher III
Remote Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client is actively seeking a talented Usability Researcher III. This is a 5-month contract opportunity with a possibility to extend with our client.
This position is a remote opportunity.
The Security UX Research team is looking for a seasoned quantitative UX researcher to join our team.
- Conduct quantitative user research studies and integrate these insights with existing qualitative research to identify user needs, preferences, and pain points.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and engineers, to define research objectives and incorporate insights into the product development process.
- Utilize analytic tools and techniques to analyze very large data sets, derive meaningful insights, and uncover patterns and trends related to user behavior.
- Develop and implement research methodologies, including surveys, interviews, usability testing, and user voice analysis, to gather relevant data.
- Identify key metrics and establish a UX measurement framework to measure the effectiveness of UX improvements and track user engagement.
- Work closely with data scientists and data analysts to develop data collection and analysis strategies, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of technical and non-technical users of Microsoft Security products to ensure we are designing solutions that meet their expectations.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in research method
- 5+ years of experience in Synthesis and analytic skills
- Masters degree in HCDE, OR PHD in related field
- Security experience
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $62.65 - $67.75 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.