Find your next opportunity.
4123 Parklake Ave Raleigh, NC 27612 US
Are you an experienced Workday Analyst? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Workday Analyst to work with a team located in Raleigh, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity with our client.
This position is position is in office 4 days/week and 1 day/week remote.
Senior Workday Analyst to join the Human Resources team! The Senior Workday Analyst is responsible for the administration, maintenance, and optimization of the Workday Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to support the organization's Human Resources functions. This role involves ensuring data accuracy, system efficiency, compliance with Human Resources regulations, and providing end-user support. The Senior Workday Analyst collaborates with Human Resources and Management to identify appropriate enhancements, modifications, and corrections to all Human Resources-related technology for process improvement and collaborates with Information Systems and system vendors on implementing the changes and enhancements.
- Administering and configuring the Workday HRIS system, including custom fields, workflows, business processes, and security profiles.
- Configuring and customizing Workday HCM modules (Core HR, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Benefits, and Reporting) to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshooting unexpected results or process flaws and recommend solutions.
- Collaborating and consulting with Human Resources to provide recommendations, configuration, and testing, while adhering to project timelines.
- Continuously improving Human Resources processes and procedures by identifying and implementing efficiencies and best practices within the HRIS platform.
- Creating advanced Workday reports, composite, and matrix reports, as well as create dashboards.
- Providing training and support to HR staff and other end-users on how to use Workday effectively. Address inquiries and resolve issues related to the HRIS.
- Providing internal client support, including report writing and dashboard building, troubleshooting data and system issues, recommending solutions, and implementing enhancements and fixes.
- Providing program management assistance on various HR initiatives, including the rollout and implementation of new and existing Human Resources programs.
- Managing integrations between Workday and other HR-related systems or software, such as payroll, time and attendance, or benefits administration.
- Leading HRIS-related projects, including system upgrades, enhancements, and new feature implementations. Collaborate with Workday vendors or service providers to troubleshoot issues, request support, and stay up-to-date on software updates.
- Ensuring data integrity within Workday and assist with HRIS data audits and cleanup.
- Staying current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in HRIS to recommend improvements and optimizations. Actively participate in the Workday Community, training, and regional user groups to ensure awareness of current trends and innovation.
- Maintaining proper change management and HRIS configurations and procedures documentation.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Information Systems, or a related field
- Have 3+ years of Workday experience required in several functional areas, including HCM, Benefits, Security, Absence, Time Tracking, US Payroll, and Reporting.
- Have 2+ years of statistical or data analysis experience designing custom reports and dashboards using standard Workday reporting functionality such as Report Writer, Calculated fields, and Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and make decisions based on area of focus and needs of the business.
- Have strong security experience in role-based, user-based, and creating custom security domains to meet current and future business needs. Must have a deep understanding of how to configure and manage roles to restrict or grant access effectively.
- Are experienced Workday EIB template generation, population, and ability to load data using advanced-level Excel skills.
- Have strong technical troubleshooting skills, including debugging and analysis of issues.
- Have strong documentation and project management skills.
- Have a history of working with confidential data.
- Have experience in consulting would be a plus.
- Are excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have 3+ years of experience in implementing and configuring Workday HCM modules, including creating business processes. Workday HCM certification.
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 per year.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.